LAG Dolina Raby is a special association. It is constructed under the EU Regulation No 1303/2013, part about the LEADER/CLLD approach. LAG DR was founded in 2008. The LAG was selected to implement its Local Development Strategy (LDS) in the period 2007-2013 of EU financing while it has been selected for the 2014-2020 period as well. There are currently over 100 members, including legal entities and individuals. There are currently 10 entities representing the public sector, over 50 representing the social sector, and 40 for the economic sector. The Management Board of our LAG consists of 5 people. Some are entrepreneurs, some local activists. There is also a body called the Council which is the decision making body for the choosing of projects for implementing LDS, and consists of 24 people. From the area of each municipality there are representatives of NGOs, entrepreneurs and public entities.
LAG Dolina Raby offers support for:
- Implementation of local development strategies;
- Implementation of cooperation projects;
- Running costs and activation.
One of the priorities of the organization is activities aimed at improving or changing qualifications of adults, especially ones of low skills or competences.
The organization is active and working on both the regional and local level aiming at job creation, especially in the following fields:
- Food processing, especially connected with traditional local cultural and culinary heritage and products
- Pro-ecological constructions,
- Development of key competences of our inhabitants and listeners.
LAG Dolina Raby is responsible for training people interested in obtaining support for their projects and initiatives.
In the last two years the following events took place:
- 10 trainings in which a total of 241 adults took part.
- over 10 different workshops
- Workshops in the Museum of Cookbooks, where culinary and heritage workshops take place, in which over 100 people took part.
For further information visit http://dolinaraby.pl/